Reports To: Implementation and Training Manager
The Implementation Coordinator will be responsible for the overall project management as well as the implementation and coordination of My Vision Express software, interfaces, data migration, and training for new users. The Implementation Coordinator will interact directly with the optometrists, ophthalmologists, opticians, and other eye care professional and their staff to implement the My Vision Express practice management and electronic health records (EHR) software. Respond to inquiries via phone, email, and/or live chat from end users of our software package in professional and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Present a competent and courteous demeanor to our customers. Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and portrays an understanding of the customer's needs. Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- Manage the implementation of the software system to a successful conclusion, and follow up with each customer, as necessary to ensure that continued and ongoing usage of My Vision
Express is maximized.
- Manage customer communication including, but not limited to, ensuring accurate and timely response to customer questions and issues.
- Analyze the technical and non-technical requirements of the customers’ office and clinical workflow to ensure a successful software implementation.
- Respond to user request for information and assist in problem resolution.
- Train customers on software features, functionality, workflow, best practices, and optimization as needed.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members (training, interfaces, data migration) and customers.
- Track project milestones and auxiliary services.
- Prioritize and resolve problems as they arise. Notify management of potential problems as necessary.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction by recognizing potential or actual customer complaint situations, and take appropriate action or follow-up until resolved.
- Create tickets and follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Fully document customer interactions in our customer database.
- Maintain knowledge of company products and services offered as well as internal departmental activities to effectively provide support.
- Be able to work on own initiative and provide recommendations to improve processes.
- Monitor assigned support modules.
- Occasional evening and weekend on-call work will be required when necessary.
- Attend in-office training sessions.
- Secure, update, and maintain expert knowledge of changes and upgrades of the My Vision Express software package.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Excellent customer service skills. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a willingness to serve as a customer advocate.
- Experience working with electronic health records (EHR) / electronic medical records (EMR) a plus.
- Experience working with interfaces and the integration of EHR/EMR software a plus.
- Able to multi-task while maintaining productivity and efficiency.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to type 30 correct words-per-minute (CWPM).
- Expert knowledge of Windows® OS, networking topologies, and PC/server hardware.
- Time management skills.
- Communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Comprehensive knowledge Microsoft® Office® Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced familiarity with remote login tools.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. Insight Software offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent employees start on the ninetieth day of employment and include a paid time-off program and health insurance plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals, please.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Insight Software, L.L.C. is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis ["protected class"] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.