Patient Appointment ModuleThe My Vision Express Calendar module allows you to manage patient scheduling to maximize appointment availability. It provides you with a quick and complete overview of appointments, enabling you to view appointments by doctor, day, week, month, or location. It also lets you create and print schedules for in-house doctors.
- View schedules by location, doctor, day, week, or month.
- Search for doctor availability based on date and service and/or duration across locations.
- Filter appointments by location and doctor.
- Appointments are color-coded by service.
- Supports appointments of any time increment. Schedule appointments of any duration.
- Easily navigate to different dates using a calendar bar.
- Click and drag appointments to reschedule them.
- Right-click on appointments to quickly open, print, adjust their status or service, or delete them.
- Patient Dialog allows you to enter new patients or review existing patient information on the fly.
- Block any time interval for any doctor.
- Schedule recurring appointments. An icon enables you to distinguish them at a glance.
- A status bar to the left of each appointment indicates if the patient is a show, no-show, or a walk-in.
- Staff have the ability to track shows, no-shows, and walk-ins.
- Your practice can track appointment status changes.
- Save time by using automatic pre-appointments.
- Overbook appointment time slots.
- Create a "To Do" list in the Notes section to remind you or your staff of things to do for the day.
- Access to patient appointment history and order balances.
- View the patient's appointment history as you schedule new appointments.
- Get insurance authorizations, check eligibility, and view the plan summary.
- Have access to family members.
- Print detailed calendar reports based on services, recall reasons, and physician or patient demographics.
- Check the doctor's' availability.
- Create and print schedules for in-house doctors.
- Mail-merge appointment data into labels as well as custom letters and email messages.
- Integrates with 4PatientCare™ for online appointment scheduling and reminders.
- Integrates with The Appointment Book (TAB) from Luxottica®.
The Calendar module is integrated with the Patient Communications module in My Vision Express.