Celebrating its 25th anniversary, ABB OPTICAL GROUP is a leading distributor of optical products in the United States. The company supplies nearly two-thirds of eye care professionals across the country with brand name contact lenses, fully customizable gas permeable and custom specialty soft contact lenses, stock ophthalmic lenses and more.
The company’s Digital Eye Lab is a fully automated optical lab dedicated to Freeform® digital lens fabrication. ABB OPTICAL GROUP also offers practice building services such as pricing strategy tools, business reviews, annual supply staff training, and e-commerce solutions, including patient ordering websites yourlens.com and primaryecp.com. For additional information, visit ABBOptical.com.
What is Demandforce?
Demandforce integrates with My Vision Express to bring the premier marketing and communication solution to the eye care industry. The integration will help streamline office efficiency, build the practice’s online reputation, and reduce patient no-shows by Demandforce’s proven three components: communication, reputation, and Intuit Local.
How does it work?
This interface integrates My Vision Express to the Demandforce service. This integration utilizes the data in your My Vision Express to send automatic appointment reminders via e-mail and text messages, and send email campaigns based on demographic, scheduling and transaction information. With all this valuable data in the Demandforce server, My Vision Express users are able to design marketing strategies based upon patient demographic data and historical data of which marketing campaigns worked best to increase patient visit frequency and retail sales.
What are the costs involved?
The Demandforce interface is a standard feature on My Vision Express. All you need to start is a Demandforce account. There is no extra charge involved.
What is Electronic Claims Interface?
Emdeon is a leading provider of revenue and payment cycle management and clinical information exchange solutions, connecting payers, providers and patients in the U.S. healthcare system. Emdeon’s product and service offerings integrate and automate key business and administrative functions of its payer and provider customers throughout the patient encounter. Through the use of Emdeon’s comprehensive suite of products and services, which are designed to easily integrate with existing technology infrastructures, customers are able to improve efficiency, reduce costs, increase cash flow and more efficiently manage the complex revenue and payment cycle and clinical information exchange processes.
How does it work?
After creating a claim using the insurance module you can create an electronic file by simply clicking a button. You can create individual or batch files. All you will need to do after the claims file is created is uploaded to your clearing house for processing.
What are the costs involved?
The Electronic Claims interface is a standard feature on My Vision Express therefore there is no extra charge involved; however, a claim processing fee will be charged by the clearinghouse. For more details please contact the clearinghouse you will be working with.
Click here to learn more about Electric Claims Management Features with My Vision Express.
For Canadian customers, My Vision Express includes provincial billing for the following provinces:
If your province is not listed and would like us to integrate provincial billing for your province please contact us.
Want to learn more about how you can accelerate your My Vision Express? Click here to contact us today.
Optivision® offers the most user-friendly, feature rich & affordable full Windows® Lab Software… anywhere. Freeform, digital & conventional surfacing, edging, AR coating, remote tracing & Rx order entry – for three decades, Optivision has provided custom solutions for any size wholesale or retail surfacing & edging labs and optical shops:
Key Optivision LMS Features:
- Full Windows®-based software
- Very fast & easy one-page Order Entry
- Precise Freeform/Digital & Conventional Surfacing & Finishing calculations
- Machinery Interface communication for all devices
- Accurate automated Pricing & Invoicing
- Integrated Accounting for Monthly Statements
- Automated Invoice and/or Statement discounts
- Comprehensive Reporting for sales, lens usage, management, etc.
- Inventory Management & Lens Ordering
- Automated Job Tracking
- Automated Lens Data & Program Updates
- 24-hour real-time online Job Status
- 24-hour online, easy, one-page Rx Remote Order Entry & Tracing
- Inter Lab Transfer: barcode scan tray to quickly transmit jobs to any outsource lab instead of rekeying
- Eyefinity, VisionWeb, My Vision Express, AcuityLogic & other integrations
- And much more! Call Optivision® today toll-free at 800.795.9927
Ocuco is the maker of the Innovations Lab Software which automates prescription lens processing by providing a powerful set of functions designed to manage the process and business of lens manufacturing. Ocuco, the second largest optical retail software company in the world, continues to expand globally, with offices in the UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Italy, France, Spain and Australia. Ocuco’s global products are the Acuitas Practice Management System (PMS), and the Innovations Lab Management System (LMS). Based on an Oracle database, Ocuco was the first to introduce a truly scalable Enterprise system to the market.
What is WebSystem3?
WebSystem3 is an online patient communications service that delivers automatic recalls, appointment scheduling, reminders, confirmations, surveys and thank-you letters, along with any other customized message you would like to send out to your patients. It also includes powerful social media and online review tools. WebSystem3 is designed to build practice revenues, profits and patient loyalty, while saving office staff time.
How is WebSystem3 different?
WebSystem3 was created by an O.D. to meet the special needs of eye care practices. A CooperVision company, WebSystem3 leverages its insight into eye care to create effective patient communications that can help build practice revenues and profits. In addition, all WebSystem3 communications – from recall notices to marketing emails – are branded to your practice, helping to build your image and reputation.
What are the most important benefits?
WebSystem3 helps eye care practices:
Fill appointment books. With easy online scheduling, automatic appointment reminders, patient recalls, and loyalty marketing tools that help drive referrals through social media and online reviews, WebSystem3 reduces no-shows and helps keep your practice full.
Save staff time. Automatic communications and online appointment requests boost the productivity of your staff.
Boost profits. In addition to keeping your appointment book filled, WebSystem3 makes it easy to cross-sell eye ware and other profit-generators, encourages patient referrals, and increases patient loyalty.
How does it work?
WebSystem3 is integrated with My Vision Express. All appointments booked through My Vision Express Calendar are synchronized with WebSystem3, saving your office staff time by avoiding double entry of data. Using the information in My Vision Express, WebSystem3 lets you automatically send the right message at the right time to each of your patients.
What are the costs involved?
The WebSystem3 interface is a standard feature on My Vision Express. All you need is an account with WebSystem3. Doctors who order contact lenses from CooperVision qualify for a rebate program that can pay for some or all of your monthly WebSystem3 subscription.
How can I learn more?
To arrange a no-obligation private consultation with a WebSystem3 expert, call 916-934-5555 today. Or visit www.websystem3.com and sign up for a 30-day free trial.
Streamline your inventory process with My Vision Express by importing thousands of frames and contact lens types from the most well-known suppliers in the eye care industry with our inventory interfaces with ABB OPTICAL GROUP, Frames Data, CLX System from Opti-Port, and Lens On Demand.
These interfaces save you time and money so that you and your staff do not have to waste time on manually setting up your inventory item by item.
- Import and update frame information with the click of a button.
- Set up frame markup formulas to auto-calculate retail prices based on wholesale cost.
- Use barcode scanning for inventory control and point-of-sale (POS).
- Manage stock lens configurations by sphere, cylinder, diameter, base curve, cost, optical product code (OPC), and more.
- Set up pricing grids to have the system charge extra for high-power spheres, sphere and cylinder combinations, add measurements, and prisms.
- Select lens treatments available to lenses for accurate ordering.
- Match any spectacle lens to a preferred lab.
- Specify what lens measurements are available and which are required.
- Specify valid sphere, cylinder, add power, and pupillary distance (PD) ranges.
- Specify maximum lens diameter and automatically charge for oversize diameter.
- Download contact lens data including all configurations and trials available for each lens as well as packaging images.
- Set reorder points and maximum inventory for each configuration.
- Generate purchase orders automatically based on reorder points and maximum inventory.
- Validate order parameters to ensure that proper contact lens configurations exist.
- Ship orders to the practice location or direct to patients.
- Submit contact lens orders electronically to distributors.
My Vision Express has been designed to streamline your workflow so that you can process all of your orders involving insurance from start to finish within the software itself. Once you have your clearinghouse information and insurances setup in My Vision Express, creating claims from your orders is as simple as creating the orders themselves. For more information on how the insurance process works with My Vision Express, please visit the insurance page.
Currently, My Vision Express is directly integrated with Emdeon, Eyefinity, TriZetto Provider Solutions/Gateway EDI, and VisionWeb. However, any clearinghouse that accepts ANSI 837 files can be configured to work with your practice/business. For more detailed information, please contact us.
Streamline your practice’s workflow by directly interfacing with laboratories and by ordering optical jobs electronically, and do so all within one practice management system.
My Vision Express has partnered with industry-leading laboratory software solutions and online ordering systems to offer the most accurate and efficient ordering options available in the market.
Supported Lab Software
Features and Benefits
- Submit jobs, individually or in batches, to labs via Internet-access.
- Ensure the accuracy of your lab orders and streamline processing.
- Place orders without the need to leave the My Vision Express software.
- Decrease turnaround time for sales orders.
- Avoid double data entry and reduce errors.