Our integrated e-prescribing solution allows doctors to prescribe from within My Vision Express and have their prescriptions securely delivered right to the pharmacy’s computer. It gives them access to effective online resources for drug and patient information.
For drugs, a doctor can check interactions with other drugs or patient allergies, pregnancy and geriatric alerts, etc. Doctors can also see a patient’s prescription record so that they can make clinically appropriate decisions at the point of care.
E-Prescribing reduces the potential for medical errors and increases efficiency. It allows the easy selection of the medications preferred by the patient’s health plan and those that meet therapeutic guidelines and the patient’s budget. Renewal authorizations can be sent from the pharmacy to the practice via web and approved by the prescriber with ease. Also, handwriting interpretation issues are eliminated. As a result of all this, the volume of calls and faxes from or to pharmacies is reduced and the quality and effectiveness of patient care is substantially increased.
Our E-Prescribing implementation qualifies for the Medicare E-prescribing Incentive Program which would give you an additional annual reimbursement of 2% in 2009 and 2010, 1% in 2011 and 2012, and 0.5% in 2013 on professional services covered by Medicare Part B.
Features at a glance:
- Allergy, drug and pregnancy interaction review from First DataBank.
- Patient leaflets in 18 languages.
- Comprehensive drug reference from Lexi-Comp.
- Comprehensive managed care formularies from MediMedia Information Technologies.
- Over 5,000 health plans from all over the United States are on MediMedia’s InfoScan Formulary Database™; including MCOs, PBMs, HMOs, PPOs, employer self-insured programs, state Medicaid programs, and Medicare Part D plans.
- Electronic pharmacy connection through SureScripts for access to the patient’s prescription history, script delivery to the pharmacy and renewal authorization processing.
- SureScripts also delivers prescription history information across providers for any patient.
Website: Dr. First
Special Group Rate Ends
Space is limited, so register now for $149 USD per person.Book your room at the Don Shula Hotel & Golf Club before Friday, February 6, 2015, to receive the special group rate. Mention VISION when making your reservation.
To register, please use the PayPal® form below for secure online payments. You can also email our sales department at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 877.882.7455.