The Distribution Center module features centralized inventory management for multi-location practices and can be implemented and deployed as a local installation or a web-based solution.
Supply locations with frames, contact lenses, finished and stock spectacle lenses, and other inventory items from your warehouse.
The basic inventory operations of My Vision Express (for example, purchase orders, barcode scanning, reorder points, and maximum inventory limits) are also part of Distribution Center, which also features:
- Single-point ordering from vendors and/or suppliers to fulfill customer orders and replenish inventory needed for each location.
- Purchase ordering from the Distribution Center allows for items to be drop shipped directly to an individual location.
- Real-time status updates of inventory allowing transparency on customer's orders.
- Creation of pick tickets and packaging slips that include barcodes for scanning.
- Location invoicing for inventory provided through the Distribution Center.
- Option to hide Distribution Center inventory details and/or cost from locations.
- Single-screen view to create pick tickets, verify inventory stock, ship requested items, and view/print order item history.
- Customizable inventory statuses.