Perform paperless eye examinations with the My Vision Express Electronic Health Record (EHR) module. The EHR functionality fully integrates with the rest of the software to make processing recalls, charging patients, and billing insurance easier.
My Vision Express is ONC-ACB Certified as a Complete EHR that is 2014 Edition compliant. This allows you to demonstrate meaningful use of EHR technology — if your practice bills Medicare — to avoid the payment adjustments that started in 2015.
- ICD-10 ready, with a crosswalk from ICD-9 to ICD-10 codes.
- Create unlimited exam templates that can be unique for each doctor.
- Set predefined options and defaults for drop-downs and data values.
- Create custom patient questionnaires.
- Setup automated alerts for specific patient types, diagnoses, medications, et cetera.
- Quick data entry by typing, drawing, check boxes, drop-downs, and scribbling
- Create personalized, unlimited exam reports and referral letters.
- Attach unlimited documents and images.
- Review and carry forward findings from previous exam visits.
- Start exams from the list of scheduled appointments for the day.
- Track who access exam records and on what dates and times.
- Type your own free-form notes for each exam section.
- Add custom questions and fields.
- Easily review exam history.
- See the exam patient’s essential demographics and picture in the exam header.
- See a summary of findings for all exams for any given patient at-a-glance.
- Setup dilation information in the exam header.
- Perform entrance tests.
- Record a patient’s vital signs, blood pressure, psychiatric, and computer-use information.
- Record past, family, and social history (PFSH).
- Perform binocular tests, including phorias, vergences, cross-cylinder, negative relative accommodation (NRA), positive relative accommodation (PRA), near point of convergence (NPC), near point of accomodation (NPA), accommodative convergence/accommodation (AC/A) ratio, fusion, and stereopsis.
- Record a patient’s reason for visit.
- Describe every complaint from the patient in the History of the Present Illness (HPI) Builder.
- Designate one of the complaints as the chief complaint for the exam.
- View and copy complaints from previous exam visits.
- Capture unlimited presenting, retinoscopy, objective, subjective, manifest, cycloplegic and final refractions in the Refractive tab.
- View or copy previous refractions.
- Integrate diagnostic equipment to automatically bring autorefractor/keratometer and lensometry readings into the Refractive tab.
- Graph keratometry readings.
- Capture external and internal eye findings.
- Record unlimited tonometry readings.
- Visualize trends with an intraocular pressure (IOP) graph report that will also list pachymetry results, blood pressure readings, and glaucoma medications.
- Draw your findings for the external and internal eye sections.
- Internal eye exam section allows you to enter your findings on arteriolar-to-venous (A/V) ratio, cup-to-disc ratio (CDR), optic disc, exam method, et cetera.
- Capture unlimited presenting, trial, and final contact lens prescriptions in the Contacts tab.
- Create prescriptions for soft, rigid, and custom contact lenses as well as drawings for them.
- View and copy previous contact lens prescriptions.
- Create contact prescriptions based on refractions.
- Review contact lens order history.
- Send accurate, error-free, and understandable prescriptions directly to pharmacies with E-Prescribing.
- Perform over-refractions for trials.
- Specify wearing schedule and care for contacts.
- Order ancillary tests and record the results with ease
- Record surgical procedures performed in-house (such as lash epilations, punctal plugs, et cetera).
- Specify your assessment and plan notes, select procedures, and sign exams from the Assessment tab.
- Generate referral letters with exam information.
- Diagnosis codes are automatically calculated based on your exam entries.
- Use the Exam Coder for accurate billing.
- Lock exams to prevent them from being modified.
- Provide educational videos or material to patients (integrates with Eyemaginations LUMA™).
- Enter unlimited exam addendums, even after exams are locked.
- Add Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) codes.
- Print, email, and fax exam summaries, referrals, reports, and other documents.
- Create unlimited custom letters defined with merged-in exam information.
- Print complete examination reports.
- Review previously generated letters via the Interactions tab.
|Vendor Name:||Insight Software, LLC|
|Certified EHR Name:||My Vision Express|
|Certified EHR Version:||2014|
|CMS EHR Certifiation Identification Number:||1314E01RCOCEEA5|
|InfoGard™ Certification Number:||IG-2397-15-0062|
|Certification Date:||December 10, 2015|
|Certification Criteria:||Complete EHR|
|Clinical Quality Measures:||CMS 68, CMS 131, CMS 132, CMS 133, CMS 138, CMS 142, CMS 143, CMS 146, CMS 154, CMS 155, CMS 165, CMS 167|
|Additional SW Required: [+ corresponding cert. criteria]||DrFirst® for Electronic Prescribing for 170.314(b)(3) and Updox for Transitions of Care — Receive, Display and Incorporate Transition of Care/Referral Summaries for 170.314(b)(1), Transitions of Care — Create and Transmit Transition of Care/Referral Summaries for 170.314(b)(2), and View, Download, and Transmit to a Third Party with Edge Protocol Testing for 170.314(e)(1). The additional software requirements may incur additional monthly cost of service. There are no technical or contractual limitations beyond the additional required software.|
The My Vision Express Version 2014 InfoGard Certification number is IG-25397-15-0062 and was issued on December 10, 2015. View the Public Test Report at http://www.infogard.com/healthcare_it/ehr_testing_and_certification/ehr_certified_products.