Optometry Billing Solutions
Most practices and retailers have been through this scenario: a patient purchases glasses for reading and computer use, sunglasses, and a year's supply of contacts. While any business would be happy about the multiple sales, applying payments and printing receipts and lab orders for each order is cumbersome and time-consuming.
The Checkout module in My Vision Express was designed for scenarios like this. Using Checkout, you can handle payments for multiple orders or patients efficiently. There is no need to access each order to process separate payments and print separate receipts. With Checkout, apply payments to a group of orders and print the receipt at once.
- Process a single payment transaction for multiple orders, even if they are from unrelated patients
- Add additional items on the fly
- Add and apply multiple payments to the grouped orders
Marketing and Discounts
- Apply two-for-one ("buy one, get one" / BOGO) marketing discounts. 1
- Permanently links orders and payments when two-for-one/BOGO marketing promotions are applied.
- Apply Manager-level discount to individual or multiple orders.
- Print a consolidated receipt and separate lab orders for all orders and payments at the same time.
- Receipts can show a summary or details of charges for each order.
- Select from multiple receipt formats to show patient savings.
- Print Pro Rata receipts that show the distribution of charges and payments when a two-for-one/BOGO marketing promotion is used so that no item appears at a zero dollar amount charge.
- Change the default Receipt Note for an individual receipt.
- Print a consolidated receipt for all orders.
1 Please note that BOGO promotions are not available in Canada.