My Vision Express has partnered with Apex EDI® so your practice can easily generate electronic insurance claim files for direct submission. As a national clearinghouse, Apex EDI's services allows your practice to send claims directly from My Vision Express to payers. Apex EDI also provides reporting and web-based claims management functions to streamline the billing process.
How the Interface with Apex EDI WorksAfter creating a claim using the Insurance module, you can create and submit an electronic claim to Apex EDI at the click of the mouse. You can send and organize patient statements with real-time processing and receive Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) files in American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Accredited Standards Committee (ACS) 835 format.
- Generate single or batch insurance claims.
- Claim attachments as a Medical Electronic Attachment (MEA) / National Electronic Attachment (NEA).
- Processing of multiple claim formats:
- Print Image and ANSI 834A Version 5010
- ANSI ASC X12N 837P (005010A1)
- ASC X12N 835 (005010X221A1)