Meaningful Use Made Easy
Easy EMR adoption with My Vision Express. Low cost and easy implementation. Get started today!
According to the provisions of the HITECH Act, if you are an eligible professional that participates in the Medicare or Medicaid programs, you can qualify for incentive payments if you adopt and successfully demonstrate meaningful use of certified electronic health record (EHR) technology.
You can qualify for the incentives with My Vision Express which has been ONC-ACB Certified 2014 Complete EHR system for ambulatory practice settings (InfoGard Certification number IG-2397-13-0031) and meets the mandatory certification criteria identified in the ONC Standards and Certification Criteria Final Rule for Stage 1 and Stage 2.
My Vision Express provides multiple tools and resources to assist you in accurately attesting to Meaningful Use:
- Meaningful Use Wizard verifies that all reporting requirements are met and provides notifications if corrective action is needed for successful attestation
- Easy to read Automated and Clinical Quality Measures Reports
- Comprehensive Meaningful Use Training and Support
- Simple setup to achieve Meaningful Use Objectives
- Fully integrated E-Prescribing
- Transition of Care Wizard and Clinical Summary Wizard help you import data from other providers
- Meaningful Use Checklist
Current My Vision Express users can learn more by logging in to Support Central and viewing the Meeting Meaningful Use with My Vision Express Guide.
|Adoption Year||Medicare Incentive Payments|
|Total Payment Amount||$44,000||$44,000||$39,000||$24,000|
For 2014 only: all providers regardless of their stage of meaningful use are only required to demonstrate meaningful use for a three-month EHR reporting period. CMS is permitting this one-time three-month reporting period in 2014 only so that all providers who must upgrade to 2014 Certified EHR Technology will have adequate time to implement their new Certified EHR systems. For more information visit: http://www.cms.gov/Regulations-and-Guidance/Legislation/EHRIncentivePrograms/Downloads/Stage2Overview_Tipsheet.pdf
Stage 2 Meaningful Use: Eligible professionals only need to have that Stage 2 technology in place by 01/02/2014.
My Vision Express Version 2014 Price Transparency Attestation: Insight Software, LLC confirms that the information listed below is accurate and complete. The following costs are associated with the implementation of My Vision Express 2014 with Meaningful Use Stage 2:
• Ongoing monthly costs to support DrFirst for Electronic Prescribing for 314(b)(3) interface services
* This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
My Vision Express Version 2014 InfoGard Certification number is IG-2397-13-0031 for ambulatory practice settings and was certified on September 27, 2013. The certified Clinical Quality Measures are CMS68, CMS131, CMS132, CMS 133, CMS138, CMS142, CMS143, CMS146, CMS154, CMS155, CMS165, CMS167. Additional SW Required: DrFirst for Electronic Prescribing for 314(b)(3). View the Public Test Report at http://www.infogard.com/healthcare_it/ehr_testing_and_certification/ehr_certified_products.