The Orders module allows your practice to process sales in My Vision Express with speed, accuracy, and efficiency. In addition, the Quick Order feature of the Orders module is the ideal point-of-sale (POS) screen for your eye care practice. It makes it easy for you and your staff to charge for professional services and eyewear, and to figure out patient and insurance balances. The Quick Order POS is a convenient way to create orders, fill prescriptions, add payments, and more — all on one screen.
Patient Orders and Payments
- Use a single screen — Quick Order — for fast order entry;
- Fill order details from patient’s prescription and demographic information;
- Apply promotions and coupons, and have marketing discounts calculated automatically;
- Perform line item billing and payments;
- Process adjustments, write-offs, and balance transfers;
- Choose from multiple receipt formats to show patient savings;
- Easily search orders by order number, date, patient name, et cetera;
- Provide quotes without affecting accounting or inventory;
- Quickly add lens treatments and services;
- Easily add lens treatments, services and miscellaneous items;
- Transmit orders to labs and track their status;
- Instant access to cost, profit and commission on the order;
- Automated rim-type charges for drilled rimless and rimless groove;
- Second pair tracking;
- Automatic tax calculation;
- Conduct end of day reporting and payment activity tracking using the Daily Closing module.
- Automatically determine the patient’s due, insurance due, and discounts based on insurance fee schedules;
- Utilize the system functionality to calculate patient and insurance balances based on discounts, sales taxes, and insurance plan benefits;
- Accept patient and insurance payments, and process refunds and store credits;
- Generate a claim for every line item in an order simply and quickly;
- Generate insurance claims at the click of a button.
Inventory and Transactions
- Print lab orders, receipts, and letters;
- Mail-merge order data into custom letters and forms;
- Quickly track FedEx®, UPS®, and USPS shipments (please note that an Internet connection required);
- Instantly send contact lens orders from the order screen directly to the distributors;
- Handle payments for multiple orders or multiple patients efficiently with the Checkout module;
- Manage return, exchange, reprocessing, and warranty transactions using the After Sales Wizard.
Interfaces and Integrations
- Integrated with Arch Crown™ for tags, labels, and barcording. In addition to Arch Crown, the Orders module is compatible with barcode scanners;
- Integrates with POS receipt printers;
- Integrates with over 200 medical devices and diagnostic equpiment such as the Essilor® m’eyeFit™, VisiOffice® and VisiOffice® 2 and the i.Terminal® 2 by ZEISS®
- Fully integrated with the My Vision Express Exam module;
- Integrated with lab software such as Eyefinity® and CC Systems Labzilla;
- View frame images through the Frames Data® integration;
- Integrates with CLX System from Opti-Port (please note that this requires a subscription to CLX);
- View images of contact lens packaging with the Lens On Demand integration.
Special Group Rate Ends
Space is limited, so register now for $149 USD per person.Book your room at the Don Shula Hotel & Golf Club before Friday, February 6, 2015, to receive the special group rate. Mention VISION when making your reservation.
To register, please use the PayPal® form below for secure online payments. You can also email our sales department at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 877.882.7455.