The Patient Portal is a powerful business management tool designed to save time and increase efficiency. The Patient Portal is available exclusively to My Vision Express Web-Hosted customers and is the perfect complement to our practice management and electronic health record (EHR) software solution.
The web-based Patient Portal seamlessly integrates with My Vision Express Web-Hosted software and allows you to provide the best patient care at any time — even when you're out of the office. Your patients can access the Patient Portal directly from your practice's website.
All information collected through the portal is automatically downloaded into My Vision Express and links to each patient's file.
Enhance Patient Experience
Patients can securely access a variety of services through our Patient Portal:
- Patient Forms. Have patients complete online registration forms prior to their visit or on tablets in your office. Create personalized intake forms, questionnaires, and surveys to capture the data specific to your practice's needs.
- Contact Lens Reorders. Have patients reorder their contact lenses online. Prescription data is filled directly from their current contact lens prescription stored in their My Vision Express file.
- Quick Pay. Your patients can make payments on their account on our secure web portal. The payments are automatically reflected on their account in My Vision Express.
- Appointment Scheduling. Have patients request appointments as well as confirm, cancel, or request to reschedule them.
- Secure Messaging. Send and receive secure messages to and from your patients.
- Security. Rely on Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliant security that uses Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) connectivity with 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Secure-Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
Increase Office Efficiency
All information collected through the portal is automatically downloaded in My Vision Express and links to each patient's file.
- Error Reduction. Avoid errors that occur when your staff interprets handwritten patient forms at data-entry time.
- Shorter Wait Times. Have patients update their information before their appointments and check them in faster.
- Lower Administrative Burden. Minimize data-entry time for your staff and increase efficiency around your practice.
- Increase Revenue. Maximize your profits through unattended contact lens reorders from your patients. Reduce your receivables by capturing online patient payments 24 x 7 x 365.