Payment Processing Interface
What is the Payment Processing Interface?
The My Vision Express Payment Processing interface allows you to process credit and debit cards through the XCharge® processing solution. XCharge, developed by Accelerated Payment Technologies™ (now OpenEdge, a division of Global Payments), is software that provides merchants with a fast and secure payment-processing platform that can be used on any Microsoft® Windows® -compatible personal computer. This solution saves time and money, eliminating double entry and the need for separate phone lines or internet connections.
How Payment Processing Works
When creating an order, you can simply collect a card payment by swiping the card — XCharge takes care of the rest. Our integration will allow you to quickly and easily authorize and perform electronic draft capture for all major credit and debit cards.
- Directly process credit card and debit card transactions through XCharge.
- Swipe a credit or debit card in My Vision Express Payments Detail screen.
- Process a single payment for multiple orders.
- Generate comprehensive credit card transaction reports.
- Interfaces with barcode readers, receipt printers, and cash drawers.
- Utilize a Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) -validated, Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant solution.
What Are The Costs Involved?
The Payment Processing Interface is a standard feature in My Vision Express; therefore there is no extra charge for the software. Please note, however, that you will require hardware to process credit and debit card payments (a cash drawer, swipe reader, and receipt printer) and you will need to establish a merchant account with XCharge.
To find out more or sign up for payment processing, please contact an XCharge Specialist at OpenEdge.