Education is the cornerstone of your practice’s success. My Vision Express understands this, which is why we’ve created our optometry software solution to be user-friendly and intuitive. Whatever the technological skill level of your office, My Vision Express users will be able to utilize the practice management system and electronic health records (EHR) software to meet your practice’s needs.
To help ensure that My Vision Express is fully optimized, we offer a range of training options, ranging from independent study to intensive full-day seminars. Our trainers will show you how to use My Vision Express to perform your daily operations. We can come to your office location for on-site training or we can connect remotely for online training sessions. Training is the best investment to help your business realize maximum productivity.
We offer a variety of resources, so you can choose the means of training to match your learning style:
- Workshops and Seminars. My Vision Express hosts intensive day-long workshops and seminars, such as our Gain Insight series, with a curriculum designed by licensed opticians, to meet the needs of your optical practice.
- Webinars. Take part in online, interactive webinars like our series on Patient Communications, highlighting the various modules and features available in our practice management and EHR software.
- On-Site Training. A member of our Training Team will schedule visit your office to analyze your everyday workflows and show you, hands-on, you how to perform your daily tasks using My Vision Express.
- Remote Training. Is distance learning better for your practice? One of our trainers can walk you through our software and show you how to use My Vision Express over the Internet.
- User Manual. Our software used manual be accessed from your desktop installation by clicking on the Start » All Programs » My Vision Express » Manual menu option.
- Help File. The embedded, context-sensitive help file can be accessed from within My Vision Express by clicking on Help menu option or by simply pressing the [F1] key on your keyboard.
- Video Tutorials. View instructional and how-to videos on our Support Central portal to learn how to perform certain functions in My Vision Express.
- Knowledgebase. We also offer an online Knowledgebase within our Support Central portal filled with hundreds of articles, videos, and webinars that show you step-by-step how to use My Vision Express.
- Meaningful Use Resource Center. An online section of our Knowledgebase in the Support Central portal dedicated to helping you meet Meaningful Use objectives and requirements with My Vision Express
To help your office in the transition process from your old management system to My Vision Express, we offer cost-effective data conversion services that will save you both time and money.
The amount of data we are able to convert depends on the system you are transferring data from, as well as how similar the systems are to one another. Our experienced technical team has successfully transferred data from the MS-DOS® systems of the past to current Windows®- and Mac®-based systems of today.
We have experience converting and migrating data from a wide variety of systems and eye care practice management software and electronic health record (EHR) and electronic medical record (EMR) programs such as those listed in the table below.
|SOFTWARE NAME||DATABASE FORMAT||DEMOGRAPHICS||INVENTORY||PRESCRIPTIONS||APPOINTMENTS||EHR/EMR||ORDERS|
|ADP® advancedmd®||Microsoft® Access®||✓|
|EyeBase by Mountain Computer Systems||✓||✓|
|E-Z FRAME® Platinum||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|GOAL Eyecare Software||Mac®-Based||✓|
|IFILE (ISAM) / CFILE by MSF Computing||.TPS||✓||✓|
|Max-Gold Medical Clinic Software||✓||✓|
|MaximEyes by First Insight®||FileMaker® or SQL||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Medisoft® from McKesson®||✓||✓|
|OD Pro™ by EMRlogic Systems||Cache Database||✓||✓||✓||✓||No||✓|
|OfficeMate® by Eyefinity®||SQL or Microsoft® Access®||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|P&P Data Systems||✓||✓||✓|
|Visionary OFFICE™ PM||✓|