Leading Practice Management and EHR for Optometry
We know that in an increasingly competitive market your eye care practice needs the right technology to provide the best patient care and customer service. My Vision Express® is the optometric and ophthalmic software solution to manage your optical practice and maximize the efficiency of your patient encounters. It effectively achieves this through the optimization of your appointment schedules, exam encounters, sales orders, and insurance billing. Not only is your investment in My Vision Express an investment in successful practice with loyal patients and increased profits, it's an investment in providing a higher sense of professional satisfaction for you and your staff.
Many optical, optometric, and ophthalmological practices use My Vision Express, but we understand that your practice is unique. That's why it's so simple for you to customize our software. My Vision Express was built from the ground up to specifically meet needs of the optical industry. With the My Vision Express practice management and electronic health records (EHR) software you can count on:
- Ease of Use. The My Vision Express Quick Order module is the fastest, most intuitive way for you to sell glasses and contact lenses. You can easily process remakes, returns, and exchanges using our After Sales Wizard.
- Innovation. Integrations for:
- Diagnostic equipment;
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) lookups;
- Email communications;
- Payment processing;
- Vision Web®;
- Frames Data® IDA;
- ABB Optical;
- CLX System from Opti-Port;
- Lens On Demand; and
- Hundreds more integrations with leading optometric and ophthalmic equipment and software manufacturers and optical service providers. Our integrations and interfaces improve efficiency throughout your practice by reducing manual and double data entry.
- Quality. Advanced data accuracy checkers ensure that you're collecting correct information to reduce remakes, bill accurately, eliminate errors, and significantly reduce rejections of bad data from labs and insurance companies.
- Affordability. We take pride in being one of the most comprehensive eye care practice management and electronic health record (EHR) / electronic medical records (EMR) solutions in the industry at an affordable price. There are no additional per-provider charges.
- Technology. Built on the Microsoft® SQL Server™ database, SAP® Sybase® PowerBuilder® development environment, and the Microsoft® .NET® framework, you can get My Vision Express as a local installation or as a cloud-based solution for a single practice or multiple locations. My Vision Express has been certified by through the Office of the National Coordiantor for Health Information Technology (ONC) Certification Program under the Health Informtion Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act.
My Vision Express is ONC-ACB certified1 as a Complete Edition 2014 EHR for ambulatory practices for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services EHR incentives so that you can meet the attestation requirements for the Meaningful Use of EHR technology.
For three years in a row, My Vision Express has been honored by Inc. magazine with inclusion on their prestigious Inc. 500|5000 list, and has appeared three consecutive times on the South Florida Business Journals' Florida Fast 100 list, two consecutive years on their Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies list, and was a South Florida Business Journals' 2014 Fast Tech Awards honoree.
To learn more about My Vision Express, please see our online catalogs, available for customers in the United States and internationally.
1 This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
The My Vision Express Version 2014 InfoGard Certification number is IG-2397-13-0031 for ambulatory practice settings and was certified on September 27, 2013. The certified Clinical Quality Measures are CMS68, CMS131, CMS132, CMS 133, CMS138, CMS142, CMS143, CMS146, CMS154, CMS155, CMS165, CMS167. Additional SW Required: DrFirst® for Electronic Prescribing for 314(b)(3). See Pricing Plans for Pricing Transparency. View the Public Test Report at http://www.infogard.com/healthcare_it/ehr_testing_and_certification/ehr_certified_products.