My Vision Express makes it amazingly simple to keep in touch with your patients after their visits are over. Our Patient Communications module seamlessly allows you to manage appointments, focus on your marketing efforts, and also engage your patients.
This dynamic feature is both multimodal and interactive and allows you to reach all of your patients via telephone, two-way short message service (SMS)/text messaging, email, and local search/online reviews.
Patient Communications was designed specifically to help you:
- Streamline office workflow;
- Increase revenue;
- Reduce no-shows;
- Improve patient relationships; and
- Acquire new patients.
- Online Scheduler — Available via Internet
Offer patients online appointment management with the Patient Communications Online Scheduler. The Online Scheduler feature offers the flexibility for you to dictate how online appointments are handled in the My Vision Express Calendar, share your appointment availability online, and link the Online Scheduler to your own website so patients don’t get redirected away from your page.
- Advanced Reminder for Appointments — Available via Email and SMS/Text Message
This communication reminds your patients about an upcoming appointment. It is prior to the appointment date. Please note that when using the Advanced Reminder, the patient does not have the option to confirm or cancel their appointment.
- Appointment Confirmation — Available via Email, SMS/Text Message, and Voice Call/Telephone
This feature reminds your patients about an appointment while also giving them the opportunity to confirm or cancel their appointment. The cancellation option can be turned off in cases where the practice does not allow appointments to be cancelled directly by the patient.
- Same Day Reminders — Available via SMS/Text Message
This is a reminder that’s sent to your patient on the actual day of the appointment.
- Missed Appointment Note — Available via Email and SMS/Text Message
This option allows you to send notes to patients about their missed appointments.
- Recalls — Available via Email, SMS/Text Message, and Voice Call/Telephone
This will remind your patients that they are due for an appointment. If the communication is made using the Voice (Telephone) method, the patient can press a number in the dial pad to get connected immediately with your office.
- Eyewear Ready For Pickup — Available via Email and SMS/Text Message
This option informs your patients when orders are ready to be picked up.
- Eyewear Follow Up — Available via Email and SMS/Text Message
This is used to follow up and see how the patient is doing with their new glasses and/or contact lenses.
- Contact Lens Reorder — Available via SMS/Text Message and Voice Call/Telephone
This reminds your patient when it is time to buy new contact lenses. If the communication is made using Voice (Telephone), the patient can press a number on the dial pad to get connected immediately with your office, or press another number to be contacted by your office later. If the communication is made via SMS/Text, the patient can send a reply indicating that he or she wants to be contacted later by the office.
- Thank You Note — Available via Email and SMS/Text Message
You can use this option to send thank you messages to your patients.
- Birthday Greetings — Available via Email and SMS/Text Message
This allows you to send birthday greetings to your patients.
- Two-Way SMS/Texting — Available via SMS/Text Message
This allows patients to engage in a two-way SMS/text message conversation with your office. (Please note that message and data rates may apply.)
- Reviews — Available via Email
This option allows you to link to your practice review page in Yelp®, Google® Local, Facebook®, and/or Yahoo!® Local to improve how and where you appear in search engine results.
My Vision Express offers flexible payment options for the Patient Communications module. You have the option of paying on a monthly contract or, for greater savings, paying on an annual contract. We also offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with Patient Communications for any reason, simply cancel within the 60-day period for a full refund.