Patient Management empowers your office with the necessary practice management and electronic health records (EHR) tools — and software innovations — your practice needs. Create a central repository for all patient information with access to prescriptions, orders, appointments, insurance claims, exam images, and scanned documents.
The Patient Management module has been designed to help you manage your patients’ records as effectively and efficiently as possible. You’re able to manage your patients’ demographic and insurance information, prescription history, health records, appointments, order history, and much more.
Patient Management Features
- Easily find patient records using multiple search criteria or quickly select from records previously accessed during the day.
- Make important fields mandatory so that your staff does not miss them during patient data entry.
- Capture extensive demographic, prescription and insurance information.
- Snap pictures, scan documents and select files to link to patient records.
- Scan driver licenses and insurance cards. Capture the information in them automatically through an optional OCR interface.
- Track unlimited prescriptions for spectacle lenses; as well as soft, rigid and custom contact lenses.
- Order from prescriptions with one click.
- Link family members together to create family statements, pay for balances and synchronize their address and phone information.
- Access patient’s appointments, orders, exams and insurance claims history.
- Set up patient alerts.
- Track patient and insurance balances.
- Track consent forms for HIPAA as well as for Medicare and other insurance plans.
- Message your patients securely through email.
- Create letters that merge patient and prescription data.
- Define your own custom fields.
- Avoid duplicate records. When adding a patient, the system will warn you if an existing patient has the same name.
- Monitor access to patient records through an audit trail that identifies for each record what employees have accessed it, and at what date and time.