Employee Messaging allows your team to exchange information, as well as assign tasks and keep track of their progress within My Vision Express.
- Broadcast message or send message to individual employees
- Message automatically pops-up within a minute of being sent or immediately after user login
- Efficient way to communicate between employees
- Schedule and assign tasks
- Link with patient, order, insurance or exam record
- Track task status
Labor management can be an arduous task when you have to deal with separate, disparate programs to keep track of time punches for your staff. My Vision Express features a built-in, flexible and easy to use employee time clock.
- Record arrival and departure times along with up to three daily breaks for each employee
- Track worked hours for your staff
- Time punches are clocked from your database server to avoid tampering
- Have employees punch times securely with passwords to prevent unauthorized submissions
- Use fingerprint recognition technology for added security
- Use administrative access to post adjustments or otherwise manage the Time Clock
- Keep track of employees time off from work
- Facilitate payroll calculations through time sheet reports that can be filtered by date range and/or employee
- Send employee and time clock data to QuickBooks for payroll
Want to learn more about how you can accelerate your My Vision Express? Click here to contact us today.
Commissions feature automatically calculates commissions on products that you sell.
- Specify commissions as a Set Amount, Gross
- Percentage or Margin Percentage including spiffs
- Setup commissions at inventory type, individual product and employee record level
- Create commonly used commission criteria and then later associate them with an employee record, product type or specific products
- Easily change commission rate for items linked to commission structure
- Commission amounts can be viewed when ordersare created
Assign different levels of access to employees according to their job descriptions. Keep track of changes to your data.
- Authenticate employees through User ID and Password
- Monitor access to patient records through interactions that include date, time and employee name, and are logged automatically by the system every time that a record is accessed
- Have the system auto log out after an idle time interval that you specify
- Assign employees to security groups based on their roles within your practice
- Define unlimited security groups
- Show or hide software features for any security group (e.g. hide reports for receptionists, hide claims for lab employees, show the refractive section of exams for opticians, etc.)
- Rely on the robust, built-in security of the Microsoft SQL Server database engine
- Lock exams, prescriptions and documents to prevent them from being modified or deleted
- Audit reports to determine who has added, deleted or modified sensitive data; using what device; and on what date and time
- Use the encryption/hash tool to encode confidential information and verify its integrity in e-mail messages
- Integrate with Windows domain for single sign-on functionality