Education is the cornerstone of your practice’s success. My Vision Express understands this, which is why we’ve created our optometry software solution to be user-friendly and intutive. Whatever the technological skill level of your office, My Vision Express users will be able to utilize the practice management system and electronic health records (EHR) software to meet your practice’s needs.
To help ensure that My Vision Express is fully optimized, we offer a range of training options, ranging from independent study to intensive full-day seminars. Our trainers will show you how to use My Vision Express to perform your daily operations. We can come to your office location for on-site training or we can connect remotely for online training sessions. Training is the best investment to help your business realize maximum productivity.
We offer a variety of resources, so you can choose the means of training to match your learning style:
- Workshops and Seminars. My Vision Express hosts intensive day-long workshops and seminars, such as our Gain Insight series, with a curriculum designed by licensed opticians, to meet the needs of your optical practice.
- On-Site Training. A member of our Training Team will schedule visit your office to analyze your everyday workflows and show you, hands-on, you how to perform your daily tasks using My Vision Express.
- Remote Training. Is distance learning better for your practice? One of our trainers can walk you through our software and show you how to use My Vision Express over the Internet.
- User Manual. Our software used manual be accessed from your desktop installation by clicking on the Start » All Programs » My Vision Express » Manual menu option.
- Help File. The embedded, context-sensitive help file can be accessed from within My Vision Express by clicking on Help menu option or by simply pressing the [F1] key on your keyboard.
- Video Tutorials. View instructional and how-to videos on our Support Central portal to learn how to perform certain functions in My Vision Express.
- Knowledgebase. We also offer an online Knowledgebase within our Support Central portal filled with hundreds of articles, videos, and webinars that show you step-by-step how to use My Vision Express.
- Meaningful Use Resource Center. An online section of our Knowledgebase in the Support Central portal dedicated to helping you meet Meaningful Use objectives and requirements with My Vision Express
Special Group Rate Ends
Space is limited, so register now for $149 USD per person.Book your room at the Don Shula Hotel & Golf Club before Friday, February 6, 2015, to receive the special group rate. Mention VISION when making your reservation.
To register, please use the PayPal® form below for secure online payments. You can also email our sales department at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 877.882.7455.