My Vision Express Cloud
Web-Hosted Practice Management and EHR Solution
The My Vision Express® Cloud is ideal for practices and businesses that do not want to deal with the hassles of running, updating, and maintaining a client/server environment. Our network and database administration team will manage and store your database(s), so that you don’t have to.
Join the My Vision Express Cloud, where hundreds of eye care providers are already experiencing the power of the My Vision Express web-hosted practice management and electronic health record (EHR) software solution:
- Instant access to My Vision Express anytime and anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Check appointments, orders, exams, and more from your smartphone or tablet.
- Management and backup of your database(s).
- Automatic upgrades of My Vision Express.
- Ideal for practices and opticals with multiple locations.
Are you already part of the My Vision Express Cloud? Login now.
The My Vision Express Cloud resides in a private cloud infrastructure utilizing 12th generation servers, the newest virtualization technology, and high availability protocol to provide all practices reliable peace of mind.
The My Vision Express Cloud solution is private, based on remote access technology and accessible from any operating platform: Windows®, Mac OS®, Google™ Android™, Apple® iOS® (iPad®/iPhone®), BlackBerry®, et cetera. If you have an Internet connection, you can access the My Vision Express Cloud. Learn more about the computer requirements for My Vision Express.
The Patient Web Portal provides your patients with 24-hour access to your practice, while increasing your business efficiency and enhancing your patients’ experience. Find out more information on how the Patient Portal can benefit your practice.
- Patients can complete registration forms, order contacts, and manage their balances.
- Information collected through the portal is automatically reflected in My Vision Express.
- Create fully customizable registration forms and surveys.
- Exclusively available to My Vision Express Cloud users.
- Appointment Scheduling.
- Secure Messaging.
In case of fire, flood, or any other natural or man-made disaster, your data is always accessible through the Internet. Hosted in a SAS Type 70 and SSAE-16 data center located in the center of North America (Lansing, Michigan) accompanied by a backup data center in Arizona, our cloud solution follows all HIPAA hosting requirements.
The My Vision Express Cloud infrastructure utilizes:
- Redundant fiber connections.
- Tier-4 power capabilities.
- Multiple N+1 power UPS and backup generators.
- 24x7x365 technicians.
- 100% uptime SLA for our facility.
- PCI Compliance: Our infrastructure is complaint with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) standard regulation issued by the five major credit card companies, so your customers’ private data is kept just that — private.
- Firewalls: With increasing threats of malware, viruses, and malicious Internet traffic, our cloud is protected by the latest hardware firewalls, each containing its own Operating System (OS) to actively combat against intrusions or attacks.
- SSL Certificates: My Vision Express maintains secure connection to your cloud environment and enforces SSL encryption to data traffic from any of your terminals.
Data Redundancy / Availability
Database backups are performed on an hourly basis. Backups are archived for up to eight (8) months in time. All backups are completely encrypted and follow HIPAA compliancy when archiving to our data sites.
Be Our Guest At Vision Expo East
Register now to receive complimentary exhibit hall passes to Vision Expo East.