My Vision Express Cloud
The My Vision Express Cloud is ideal for practices and businesses that do not want to deal with the hassles of running, updating, and maintaining a client/server environment. Our network and database administration team will manage and store your database(s), so that you don’t have to.
Join the My Vision Express Cloud, where hundreds of eye care providers are already experiencing the power of the web-hosted My Vision Express solution:
- Instant access to My Vision Express anytime and anywhere you have an Internet connection
- Check appointments, orders, exams, etc. from your phone or tablet
- Management and backup of your database(s)
- Automatic upgrades of My Vision Express
- Ideal for practices and opticals with multiple locations
Already part of the MVE Cloud? Login now.
The My Vision Express Cloud resides in a private cloud infrastructure utilizing 12th generation servers, the newest virtualization technology, and high availability protocol to provide all practices reliable peace of mind.
The Your private cloud solution is based on remote access technology and is accessible from any operating platforms: Windows, Macs, Androids, IOS (iPads/iPhones), Blackberry, etc. If you have an internet connection, you can access the My Vision Express Cloud. Learn more about Computer requirements.
PATIENT WEB PORTAL
The Patient Web Portal provides your patients with 24 hour access to your practice, while increasing your business efficiency and enhancing your patients’ experience. Click here for more details.
- Patients can complete registration forms, order contacts, and manage their balances
- Information collected through the portal is automatically reflected in My Vision Express
- Create fully customizable registration forms and surveys
- Exclusively available to My Vision Express Cloud users
- Appointment Scheduling (Coming Soon!)
- Secure Messaging (Coming Soon!)
In case of fire, flood, or any other natural or man-made disaster, your data is always accessible through the internet. Hosted in a SAS Type 70 & SSAE-16 Data Center located in the center of North America (Lansing, Michigan) accompanied by a backup Datacenter in Arizona, our cloud solution follows all HIPAA hosting compliances
The My Vision Express Cloud infrastructure utilizes:
- Redundant Fiber Connections
- Tier-4 Power Capabilities
- Multiple N+1 Power UPS and Backup Generators
- 24x7x365 manned technicians
- 100% uptime SLA for our facility
- PCI Compliance: Our infrastructure is complaint with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) standard regulation issued by the five major credit card companies, so your customers’ private data is kept just that.
- Firewalls: With increasing threats of malware, viruses, and malicious Internet traffic, our cloud is protected by the latest hardware firewalls; each containing its own Operating System to actively combat against intrusions or attacks.
- SSL Certificates: My Vision Express maintains secure connection to your cloud environment and enforces SSL encryption to data traffic from any of your terminals.
DATA REDUNDANCY / AVAILABILITY
Database backups are performed on an hourly basis. Backups are archived for up to 8 months in time. All backups are completely encrypted and follow HIPAA compliancy when archiving to our data sites.